[Dhsbb-jazz] More Passport info for the band trip to Victoria

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 15:16:54 PDT 2010

Please send in a copy of your child's passport, passport card, or whatever
other documentation you intend to use on this trip as soon as possible.
Our goal is to have copies of all documentation by Dec., giving us plenty of
time to hunt down missing pieces before our travel date.  You may send a
copy with your trip reservation form to the band room or the PO box listed on
 the form.  Thanks!

Note:  Another option for obtaining passports came from a band parent,  and
may be helpful if you work on campus:

    Passports
Note that on the first floor of the ARC on the  UC Davis campus, in the
Business Center (no ARC pass required to enter  this part of the building), you
can now apply for passports, typical hours
Monday-Friday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.  Saturday (_Passport  Services Only_
(http://campusrecreation.ucdavis.edu/cms/internal.aspx?uid=04c6dd03-ae39-4db7-bac8-284
70103502a) ) 1-4 p.m.
For prices,  procedure, and more info, visit
http://campusrecreation.ucdavis.edu/cms/internal.aspx?uid=04c6dd03-ae39-4db7-bac8-28470103502a.

You may want to do a price comparison with the Post Office before  you get
the passport at ARC--it seemed more expensive than it was 3 years  ago at
the PO but perhaps prices have just gone up in  general.