[Dhsbb-jazz] Trip Reservation Reminder

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 15:25:51 PDT 2010

Greetings Band Parents (and kids)

This is a friendly reminder that your trip reservation form is due TOMORROW
 Oct. 1st.  Please put it in the box in the band room, or mail it to the PO
 box listed on the form.  Please return this form even if you know your
child will NOT be attending the trip.  We need to know that we have heard
from everyone, so we know everyone is accounted for one way or the other.

This is the YELLOW form that came home last week - if you haven't seen it,
you may download a copy of this on our fabulous web site which can now be
accessed at:

_www.dhsbandboosters.com_ (http://www.dhsbandboosters.com)

We need to know who wants to go on this trip so we can secure airline and
hotel reservations as soon as district approval is complete.  We must move
quickly on this as prices are going up, and spaces getting full.  This
weekend in Victoria is a sell out every year so we will risk not getting enough
rooms if we don't know that your child intends to go.

All the information we have at this time is on that yellow form.
Approximate price, dates, activities....a lot of things won't be determined  until
we start securing reservations - but whenever we nail down specific info
about the trip I will let you know.  Check the band web site frequently as  our
new webmaster, Wes Young has been very diligent about posting everything
there.

Cheers,
Katie Horn
Trip Coordinator