[Dhsbb-jazz] If you're having trouble opening my attachments for the Monterey trip today

Lynne Rumery lynnerumery at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:51:45 PDT 2011

Hello, everyone -

So sorry - it appears that people are having difficulty downloading the
attachments I sent out yesterday - the list of cell phone numbers and the
directions to the hotel.  Julie McCauley very kindly reformatted them for me
- thank you!! - and John Horn also told me just to let you know that the
original attachments are in Word, so you can save them to your hard drive,
add the .doc extension and should be able to open them that way, too.  I'm
going to forward what Julie did, and if that still doesn't work for you, you
can try modifying what I originally sent, then.

My apologies!  Hope all is going well - am looking forward to seeing - and
hearing! - everyone soon in Monterey - yay!!

As ever,

Lynne Rumery