[Dhsbb-jazz] Canadian Feet

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 20:43:08 PDT 2011

Hi All,
It is Spring Break, and it might be a good time to think carefully about
the shoes your student intends to bring on the Canada Trip.  We will be
doing A LOT of walking on this trip, so comfortable, broken in shoes are
essential.  Our hotel is conveniently located in downtown Victoria, which  means
we can walk to nearly everything, including our performances.  We  will hire
busses for just 2 excursions during our stay there.  So they  should be
thinking of what shoes they can comfortably walk and walk  in.   And if they
intend to bring new shoes on this trip then be  sure they have enough time to
break them in a little before the trip so  they are really comfy by the time
we depart.

Katie