[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Concert - May 25th - Help Request

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Apr 26 14:28:34 PDT 2011

Greetings Everyone,

The end of the school year is quickly approaching.  We have our Spring Band Trip to Victoria, Canada coming up as well.
The day after we get back from Victoria, is the Picnic & Pops in the Park Concert in Central Park, downtown-Central Park, May 25th  (This is a NEW DATE).
We have chairs for the musicians showing up around 4:00 pm at Central Park.  This is the latest that Davis Rent All Center will deliver, since they close at 5:00 pm.
Our concert is at 6:00 pm and we need one or a couple of people to sit relax, read a book, and watch over the chairs until the setup crew arrives.
This will probably be about 1 ½ hours.

Please let me know if you can make yourself available to help out with this easy item to help the band.  :)
Any offers would be greatly appreciated.  I would prefer not to ask any of the chaperones that were just on the trip for the past 5 days.

Thanks much,
~JAH

DHS Band Booster President