[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Carpool Summary & parent driver form

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 19:27:51 PDT 2011

Here is an update to our carpool situation.  Please reply only to Luci
Schmidl so she can compile all the information in one place.
_lmschmidl at ucdavis.edu_ (mailto:lmschmidl at ucdavis.edu)

DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON on this email :)   Thank  you!

____________________________________

**********************************
Thank you to  all of the parents who have already volunteered for the
departing and  returning carpools.  We still need drivers for all groups and
times.  If your name is not on the list attached and you are  available to
drive, please send me an e-mail with the # of passengers that you  can take.  I
will try to assign you to your student’s group as much as  possible.

The driver permission form is also attached. Please complete,  include a
copy of your insurance card and send to the band room with your  student.
There will be a box in the band room to drop off the forms.

If  there are any corrections to the list, please send me an e-mail.  I
will  be assigning students to individual cars after I have enough seats for
everyone.

Thank you,
Luci Schmidl