[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - Corrected Football Game Schedule

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Aug 25 14:57:57 PDT 2011

All,

Thanks to the keen eye of one of our parents, it was noticed that the football schedule that was on our calendar, was not consistent with that of the school calendar or what was posted on the DHS Football web site.
The football team had given us the schedule, but shifted the dates.   The correct one is in the table below.
We will have the calendar update and posted as soon as one floating item is finalized tomorrow (homecoming).
Homecoming is currently Oct 7th, but the timing of that game may change.  So we will wait until tomorrow (once it is finalize) to complete the schedule.

Cheers,
~JAH
DHS Band Booster Pres.
Cell: (916) 804-5017