[Dhsbb-jazz] Delta Jazz Festival

cellomama1222 at aol.com cellomama1222 at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 14:40:16 PST 2011

Jazz Band families,

We will meet at the DHS lot at 11 A.M. Saturday, leaving by 11:30.  For any of you driving to the Festival from a remote location, Mr. Lange has asked that we meet in the courtyard near Atherton Auditorium on Saturday at 12:30.  The students perform at 1:50 P.M.

For directions to San Joaquin Delta College, 5151 Pacific Avenue, see  below, and Park in Lot L5 or L4

I-80 E to I-5 South

I-5 South for 42.4 miles

Take March Lane exit (Exit 476)

Drive East (left off freeway)

Turn left at Pacific Avenue and drive north to the college entrance at Yokuts Avenue.

Turn left into college.  Park in Lot L5 or L4.

Look for Atherton Auditorium.

All families are to meet at 11 A.M. at DHS Saturday or let Julie Hochman know (400-4878) if they are leaving from another location.

Have a great Festival!

Julie