[Dhsbb-jazz] Join the band for the Winter Concert

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 23:13:37 PST 2011

Hi all,
Just a reminder that Mr. Lange would love to have parents who play an
instrument and alumni DHS Band kids dig out those horns and join the band for a
few songs at the upcoming Winter Rhapsody Concert on December 15th.

Each year a handful of parents  and alumni join the group, and it  would be
great if we could get a large showing for Mr. Lange's last winter  concert.
 So if you play something please consider joining us.

1.  Send Mr. Lange a note telling him what instrument you play and he  will
get you music.
2.  Plan to attend the combined band rehearsal on Monday Dec 12th at  7:30
pm, or Wed. Dec. 14th at 2:30 p.m.

We will join after intermission at the concert on Thursday.

See you there!

John Horn