[Dhsbb-jazz] San Diego Trip Forms

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 14:58:11 PST 2011

Just a reminder that San Diego Trip forms are due  TODAY!  We will still
accept them as there are quite a few  folks who have not yet turned in their
forms, but please get those in as soon as  possible.  We need to hear from
every band family so that we account  appropriately for everyone.  Remember
forms and deposits can be  brought to school and put in the band box or mailed
to the band post office box  listed on the form.  All trip forms are
available from the band  website  (dhsbandboosters.com) under the "download forms"
section of the  site if you have misplaced the orange form.

Thanks, and have  a great week!

Katie Horn