[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters: An Evening With DHS Jazz Alumni Concert

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Dec 6 15:34:45 PST 2011

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good week!!  Here is a great item to put on your calendars.  (A DHS Band Boosters sponsored event.....)

An Evening with DHS Jazz Alumni, featuring original compositions by Jon Hatamiya, Colin McDaniel & Erik Maroney.
Jon, Colin, Erik will also be joined by Neil Heaton (our 4 alumni) and 3 others (see flyer below), all fabulous musicians!!
It promises to be a great evening of Jazz and a fun time.
And a portion of the proceeds will go to the DHS Band Boosters to support the DHS Jazz Band Trip to New Orleans this spring.
So tell all your friends, come, sit back & relax and enjoy a great evening jazz during these busy holiday times.