[Dhsbb-jazz] Goodies for Thursday Evening's Concert

cellomama1222 at aol.com cellomama1222 at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 15:59:02 PST 2011

Here it is, the Holiday Band Concert, Thursday, December 15th.  As at previous concerts, we are inviting Band parents to bring goodies to share.  Cookies , brownies and other treats are welcome.

Please consider bringing a couple dozen treats to offer, to benefit Band Boosters.  Just drop them by the table in the lobby on your way in to the concert.

Also, if any of you are willing to help out at the table, we could use you there.  No previous training necessary...

If you wish to bring food or staff the table, please respond by 10 P.M. Wed. night, December 13, to Julie Hochman at cellomama1222 at aol.com.

Thank you and enjoy the concert!!