[Dhsbb-jazz] San Diego Trip News

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Tue Dec 13 11:44:05 PST 2011

Hi all,
Last thing to get done before the school break:  TURN in  those San Diego
Band Trip Forms and deposits!

Please help us make an accurate accounting of all students by turning in
the orange forms, either by mail to the band PO Box listed on the form, or
directly to school in the trip form box.  If you have already turned in  your
forms, thank you.  We still have about 50 families we are waiting to  hear
from - please don't make our forms queen Kathryn Shickman who tracks all
this have to contact that many families!

 If you need the form again, it is available on our website at
_www.dhsbandboosters.com_ (http://www.dhsbandboosters.com)

Also, a few twists in the band trip this year.  Mr. Quick will be the
teacher attending the trip with our group.  We look forward to showing him  what
a DHS band trip is all about!  Additionally, since there is a trip for  the
jazz band just a few weeks prior, and since many jazz kids cannot attend
this San Diego trip, we don't have enough students to field a full jazz
band.  Thus,  there will not be any jazz performances on this  trip.  We hope
jazz band kids will still participate as members of the  combined band.

See you all at the Winter Rhapsody Concert this Thursday night.

(And turn in those forms!!!)

Thanks,
Katie Horn