[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: FW: NGJF results

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 13:50:17 PST 2011

Hi all,
It looks like it is not as easy to just make a reservation at the Portola
Hotel, the hotel the jazz band has stayed at in the past, and is connected
to  the site where the festival is.

For this event, reservations are first come first served, but they will
only accept a reservation when you email a rooming list to the hotel.  No
changes to the list are accepted after they receive it.

SO, this  means that in order to get a reservation, we must submit a list
of who will room  with who.

We have 20 boys in the band = 5 rooms.  And 5 girls in the band =  either 2
rooms or 1 room + a roll away bed.

Mr. Lange can take care of room assignments at school for the  students.

Parents interested in chaperoning this event should reply here if you  want
to be part of the official rooming list sent to the hotel as part of our
reservation.  Cost is $151/ room (not including tax or any other hotel
fees...)

Once we have names to create a rooming list for both chaperones and
students, I can submit an official reservation request.

Thanks,
Katie Horn

In a message dated 2/7/2011 1:15:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,