[Dhsbb-jazz] Request for supplies for Coconut Grove

J and J Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:13:21 PST 2011

Hello Band Booster parents -

With Coconut Grove coming up in the near future, I am looking for the following items to borrow for the night of Saturday, March 12th to help provide the tropical drink service.  If you have any of the items listed below that you would be willing to lend, please let me know.  I would be more than happy to make arrangements to pick them up the week of March 7th and to clean and return to you the day after the event.  If you can lend either of these items, please reply to jkparkucd at sbcglobal.net.  We will need:

5-gallon "Igloo"-type drink dispensers  - 5 of these
Ice chests - 3 of these

Thank you.

Jeanny Park
jkparkucd at sbcglobal.net