[Dhsbb-jazz] STUDENT needed to design program for Coconut Gove

J and J Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 21:11:36 PST 2011

Hello DHS Band Students,

Each year, a program needs to be made for the Coconut Grove event.  An image of last year's program cover is in the attached file.  The program will be made from 8.5" x 11" paper folded in half to make a small booklet.

I am looking for a student to work on the design and production of this year's Coconut Grove program.  If you are someone who likes to use Graphic Arts skills to lay out images and text and you are interested in the job, let me know.  All of the text information will be written for the program.  Your creative skills will be needed for the artwork and to organize the text.

Contact me if you are interested in designing and reproducing the Coconut Grove program.

Thanks,
Joyce Hamaguchi
757-6336
jhamaguchi at hotmail.com