[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Sun Jan 2 15:46:31 PST 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

I hope you have all had a great, relaxing and fun holiday season!
Now it is time to get back into the swing of things and start the new year.

This Wednesday, January 5th, we have the January DHS Band Boosters mtg 7:30 pm at the DHS Band Room - PA3.
Then on Thursday, January 6th, we have the first Coconut Grove meeting at 7:30 pm to get the right people lined up to get all the pieces together.
            I would like to invite any and all people who can come to be a part of this to come to the first meeting.
            We will be dividing up the activities that need to be done and making sure that we can actually make this event happen.
            If we don't have enough people stepping up to help out, we will need to cancel this event.
            I really don't want to cancel it if at all possible, as it is our largest fundraiser, and is a lot of fun for all the kids.
            So, please show up and offer to help in some small way.
            The location of this meeting will be announced during this week.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and let's all have a safe and happy 2011.

Cheers,
~JAH

DHS BB Pres :)