[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove Meeting & Call for Volunteers

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Jan 19 12:41:41 PST 2011

ATTENTION:  Coconut Grove Meeting & Call for Volunteers

We will be meeting this Thursday night at 7:30 pm at Emerson Junior High School in the MPR room, just enter the main entrance and it is to the left.  We will be moving forward with more planning for Coconut Grove which will be on March 12th this year.

All of the event chairs have been assigned with the exception of the Silent Auction, a very important fund raiser which takes place during the Coconut Grove event.  If you are interested in coordinating the Silent Auction or would just like to be a parent volunteer to help with either the planning, cooking or actual event please join us.  If you cannot make the meeting but would like to help in some way please contact me, Karen Clementi, at:

karen_clementi at yahoo.com<mailto:karen_clementi at yahoo.com> or
408.504.7736

Let me know what your availability is like and how you would like to help.  It's going to be a lot of fun this year as it's just not the bands that perform which are great, but approximately 90 or so of our band students will be volunteering to work throughout the event, it really is a wonderful time for everyone involved.

Can't wait to see you!

Karen Clementi
Coconut Grove Coordinator