[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - Student Accounting Credits email

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Mar 2 12:28:16 PST 2011

All,
You should have received (just a few minutes ago) a message from me with your student's accounting/credit information and the band trip cost summaries.
If you did not receive this email, please let me know.
I had some emails that bounced back due to email address or server issues.  Some of the server issues will still deliver the email.
So if you didn't get your student's summary, please let me know.

Thanks much,
~JAH

John Horn
DHS BB Pres