[Dhsbb-jazz] carpools for the Monterey trip

Lynne Rumery lynnerumery at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:32:45 PST 2011

Hello, Jazz Band Families!

Hope all is well with all of you.  I am coordinating the carpools for the
Monterey trip, so am inquiring about potential drivers.  We do have lots of
families going!  If you are able to transport an extra student or two,
please do let me know, and I'll get the necessary paperwork to you.  If any
parents would rather ride than drive, too, please send me a message, and
I'll see what I can arrange.

I hope you're looking forward to this trip as much as I am - should be lots
of fun and a great experience!

With best wishes to all of you,

Lynne Rumery

lynnerumery at gmail.com