[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove needs additional Appetizer and Dessert Donations

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Mon Mar 7 09:14:56 PST 2011

Hello Band Families and Friends,
An Evening at the Coconut Grove is this weekend.  A Big Thank You to you and your students for signing up to volunteer for the evening.  We hope to make this an evening to remember for the 250 + folks we expect who attend.

We still need lots of help from everyone to make this evening a big success.   We are serving appetizers and desserts and we need more food donations to provide these treats for those in attendance.  You do not need to attend to provide a food donation and your food item can be dropped off at the Emerson Junior High MPR, this year's site for the event, starting at 6 pm on March 12th.  Please use the link below to sign up to bring food to be served on March 12th at An Evening at The Coconut Grove.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/anevening4

Please contact us with any questions or thoughts.  Thanks in advance for your participation.
You are appreciated!

Cliva Mee                           Anula Drown
clivamee at aol.com<mailto:clivamee at aol.com>             a.drown at sbcglobal.net<mailto:a.drown at sbcglobal.net>