[Dhsbb-jazz] Senior Concert this Tuesday night

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon May 2 17:46:34 PDT 2011

All,
Just a quick reminder..... Tomorrow night (Tuesday) will be the Senior Concert performed at the DHS Brunelle Performing Arts Theater.
We will be recording this concert, so if you would like a CD or DVD of the evening performance, please bring your check book.
Also, there was a request for contributions to the refreshment table, which would be greatly appreciated.
Please contact Julie Hockman at cellomam122 at aol.com<mailto:cellomam122 at aol.com>  with any questions or comments.
Concert begins at 7:30pm.   Please come support our students.

Cheers,
~JAH