[Dhsbb-jazz] Help needed for Trip Check in days

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed May 11 11:33:37 PDT 2011

PLEASE RESPOND to Regina Chu if you can help  _relychu at gmail.com_
(mailto:relychu at gmail.com)

Do NOT hit the REPLY button on this email as your offers to help will not
go to Regina that way!  Email her directly.  Thank you.

Dear Band Parents,

Parent volunteers are needed to help with instrument/music  stand/oversized
luggage check in on Wednesday, May 18 and student check in  on Thursday,
May 19.  We need 4 parent volunteers on Wednesday, May  18  2:30pm - 5:00pm.
On Thursday, May 19, we need a total of 10  parent volunteers (5 for each
shift) to cover two shifts:  1:15pm -  2:15pm, 2:45pm - 3:45pm.  Check in will
take place at the picnic tables  located directly east of the IPAB.  If you
can help, please reply to  Regina Chu:   _relychu at gmail.com_
(mailto:relychu at gmail.com)

We also are in need of large bins  to hold music stands on the truck.  If
you have one or more that we may  borrow, please let us know.

Regina  Chu