[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: next Coconut Grove meeting (pls send to list serve)

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 12:53:00 PDT 2011

Dear Booster parents:

The next planning meeting for  Coconut Grove will be Thursday Nov. 17 at
7:30 in the Band
Room.

Our first planning meeting went really well and we have  committee chairs
for many of the
activities. However we still need  coordinators to help with Food and the
Silent Auction--these are
very  important tasks and there is information from last year's
coordinators that we  will pass on to
whoever helps with these tasks.  We also need some  assistant coordinators
for many activities--
being an assistant coordinator  is a good opportunity for 10th and 11th
grade parents to help out
and  learn the ropes, so that next year we will have some experienced folks
to help  with this
event!

Come join the fun on November 17 and help with the  Coconut Grove 2012
planning!

Sue Ebeler, John Ebeler, Karen  Clementi, Mike Busch, Gurbinder Nijjar
dhsbbcoconut at gmail.com,  seebeler at ucdavis.edu