[Dhsbb-jazz] Booster meeting and Jazz Band meeting this Wed.

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 09:36:10 PST 2011

Hi everyone,
Please come to the Band Booster's meeting this week!

Wed. 7:30 p.m. in the band room at DHS.

Also, Jazz Band families - we will have an info meeting immediately after
the booster meeting to discuss some important New Orleans trip options
which we need a decision on this week.  Please come to that portion of the
meeting even if you are not able to make it in time for the general booster
meeting.

Katie Horn