[Dhsbb-jazz] Refreshments for Monday's concert

J and J Hamaguchi jhamaguchi at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:42:24 PST 2011

Here
it is, the first Symphonic Band concert of the year, Monday, November 14th.  As in previous years, we are inviting Band
parents to bring goodies to share.  Cookies , brownies and other treats are
welcome.

Please
consider bringing a couple dozen treats to offer, to benefit Band
Boosters.  Just drop them by the table in the lobby on your way in to the
concert.

Also,
if any of you are willing to help out at the table, we could use you
there.  Previous training not necessary...

If you
wish to bring food or staff the table, please respond by 10 P.M. Sunday night,
November 13, to Julie Hochman at cellomama1222 at aol.com.

Thank
you and enjoy the concert!!