[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Jazz Band - New Orleans Trip Questions/Items

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Sat Nov 12 11:11:08 PST 2011

Happy Weekend Everyone,

I have some questions that we need to get figured out this weekend for some initial deadlines on Monday.
Some of you have signed up on a list at the Jazz Band Parents meeting last Wednesday.  Thank you much.
Now we need to do some additional confirmations.
We are looking to go Tuesday April 10 to Sunday April 15.  This will get us some less expensive flights.
We don't have the final numbers yet, but anticipating the cost to be in the range of $1200.   (I mis-quoted a number at the mtg).
We are looking at doing some extra fundraising to get the costs down on this trip.

1.       Is your student traveling on the plane with the rest of the Jazz Band?  (Yes/No)

2.       Are you (parents) traveling on the plane with the Jazz band?  (Yes/No/No-traveling Separate)

3.       Are you (one or both) planning on being chaperones?

4.       If we decide to do a trip shirt, what is your student's shirt size?

Please answer by Sunday (tomorrow) so we can confirm number of airline seats on Monday.

Thanks much,
~JAH

Cell: (916) 804-5017
Home: 758-2528