[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band CD/DVDs - Lest We Forget concert & Jazz Extravaganza concert.

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Sat Nov 19 12:17:36 PST 2011

All,
We have had two fantastic concerts this past week.
Those who were there, were treated to some great music!!
Thanks to Mary Fettig for coming to play with the Jazz Band last night.
And Congratulations to Celia Cottle, as she was honored last night for her dedication and service to Davis Music.  THANK YOU so much!!

If you want to get a CD or DVD of either or both of these concerts, please let me, or Michael George know by next weekend.
That is when we will place the final order.  CDs are $15, and DVDs are $20.

Have a great Thanksgiving.
Cheers,
~JAH