[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters- Need 3 Vans to help with Equipment moving Saturday

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Oct 21 09:37:21 PDT 2011

All,
Thank you for the quick response.  I have more offers than needed right now.  Much appreciated.
So if the following people would be at the high school, behind the IPAB at 2:00 pm, to load the stuff, that would be great.  (Tomorrow - Saturday 10/22)
To get there, drive on the pathway between the IPAB (Brunnell Performance Hall) and the tennis courts, around to the back of the building to meet up with the path that goes along the far left side of the building.  That way we can take the stuff out of the band room, down the path and load the vehicles.

Jeff Nelson
David Cross
Adele Mitchell

Mr. Lange will meet you there and will open up the band room and show you what is needed.
Thanks much to all that offered!
Cheers,
~JAH