[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Bands RAFFLE Tickets - only 5 days left. ACT NOW!!

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Oct 21 09:42:44 PDT 2011

All,

ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO SELL RAFFLE TICKETS.

I've already heard of some good sales efforts going on.  Don't miss this opportunity.
Only one day left.  Sell those tickets now and get the tickets and money turned in before the raffle drawing during the DHS Jazz Band set from 4:15-5:00 pm tomorrow.

Cheers,
~JAH