[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band information

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 14:03:15 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,
Saturday is the Davis Jazz Festival and the DHS Bands will have a booth at
the event for water and raffle tickets.  Anyone who would like to help out
and bring some baked goods to share at the event are welcome to drop a
plate of  goodies off at our booth anytime after 11 a.m.  This fundraising event
 supports all 3 bands at DHS.   The DHS Jazz Band plays at 4:15 p.m.  and
the raffle drawing will be held sometime before 5, so stop by and see the
group.

Also remember that tonight's pep band is for Friends and Family too, so if
you play an instrument there are siblings that want to participate, come on
by  and join us in the stands.  It will be a great night.  We have lots of
extra music so no worries there - but will be given out on a first come
first  served basis... (5:30 at the band room to rehearse if you can, otherwise
meet in  the stands at game time).

Go Band!

Katie