[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS BB - Items needed for Saturday's Car Wash

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed Oct 26 23:14:47 PDT 2011

All,

The sign up sheets for the students are going up in the band room tomorrow at noon.  Jenny will be putting them up.

We also need the following items, if anyone can help with these, please let me know.  THANK A BUNCH!

WE NEED:
Snacks for the kids.  (chips, brownies, cookies, fruit, veggies, etc.)  I'll bring the water bottles.
                Hoses at least two
Spray nozzles
Buckets at least 4 (2 per wash station)
Squeegies
Car Wash Mitts
Signs - we also need 4-6 signs made, that say "Davis High School Band Car Wash"  or something like that.

If anyone has items that they can loan for the day, that would be great.
Please let me know, so I don't go purchase items that we are short of.
Thanks,
~JAH