[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - Latest Update

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Sep 16 15:25:19 PDT 2011

Greetings Band Boosters,

You should have received two emails from "me" through Sign Up Genius with links to our sign up sheets.
We have several coordinator or asst. coordinator positions that we still need help with.
                Car Wash Coordinator - 2 people to share responsibility
                Coconut Grove Asst Coordinators - 2 people needed for this
                Rent-a-Band Asst Coordinator - 1 person needed to help here
                Online Auction Coordinator - 1 person to get this activity kicked off and going
                Picnic Day Parking Coordinator - 1 person
                Pizza & Yogurt Coordinator - 1 person
                Concert Program Developer - 1 person

Also we need a bunch of helpers to lend a hand at various events:
                Car Wash #3 (first one really) - Have 3 people (need 7 more)
                Coconut Grove (need 31 more)
                Concert Helpers (need 3 more)
                Davis Jazz Festival (need 9 more)
                Football Games 4,5,6  (need 3 each)
                Rent-A-Band (need 9 more)
                And several others....

Please take a look and see where you are willing and able to help out the band.  After all - It's all for the kids.

TONIGHT - Pep Band plays at the DHS Football Game.  Encourage your students to attend and have fun with the pep band.
(note:  it will be cooling off tonight, so a sweatshirt may be in order).

Thanks for anything you are able to help with.

Cheers,
~JAH

John Horn
DHS BB Pres.