[Dhsbb-jazz] Important Corrections Already

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 22:08:43 PDT 2012

Hi All,
Sorry for the blast of emails this week, but there will be many as we get
closer to the trip.
Already I have some important corrections.   Please take note of  them
Katie

1.  In looking at the timing of departure and airport tasks more  closely
we think we should give ourselves a little more time in case there are  lines
at check in or security.  So let's plan to :

MEET  AT DHS at 11:15 a.m. and DEPART for the airport in Sacramento at
11:30  a.m.   Note this is 15 min. earlier than the last email  with departure
info.....

2.  The flight list I made up based on the rooming list turns out was  not
the real rooming list after all.  It was some other list John gave me  by
mistake.....SO I didn't want all the kids freaking out that they were
supposedly rooming with so and so, when that wasn't the case.

Below is the REAL Flight Groups list based on the REAL Rooming List.
Please toss the last list sent yesterday and keep this one for reference.

                 22 Students /9 adults  flying       Chaperones flying with
the  group Students Rooming Group  Julie  Hochman Jenny Horn Lauren
Boulanger Emma Maul  1  Greg  Wolfe Noah Wolfe Jacob Cross Andy Miller Rowan
McGuire 2  Lynne  Rumery Evan Hamaguchi Scott Yamamoto Dana Natov  3  Sue  Ebeler
Will Ebeler Alejandro Lavernia Michael Rumery  4  Kelly  Guerrero Alexander
Nelson Loren Skinner Max Guerrero Garek Najita 5  John  Ebeler Michael Chen
Richard Chew Jake Miille  6  Tracy  Skinner Frenchy Hovagimian Allyson Weir
 7  Fred  Lange       Pat  Lange