[Dhsbb-jazz] The New Orleans trip has officially begun !!

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Apr 5 16:35:16 PDT 2012

All,
Just to let you know, the trip has officially begun!
After the Jazz Band and Jazz Choir rehearsed together around noon today, we packed up all the larger instruments and items that are shipping via cargo.
Thanks to John Miller and John Ebeler for helping John Horn  ("Los Tres Juans" :) ) drive all the stuff to the airport.
We have 13 items that are on a flight leaving at 4:35 pm this afternoon.  (in 3 minutes)....
And will arrive in New Orleans tonight at 00:40 (12:40 am tomorrow morning).

It turns out if I sent the items standard freight, I could save some money.  No guarantee as to when it would arrive.
Given that we needed to have everything there by Tuesday, it would cost more to guarantee it.
So "Rick", our buddy at Southwest Cargo, looked up the flight schedule in the system, booked our stuff on the flight about to go out, and for less $$, it will get there sooner.

Let the Good Times Rolll!!!

~JAH