[Dhsbb-jazz] "I have an App for that..."

Fredrick Lange fllange at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Apr 8 09:24:32 PDT 2012

Hello ALL JAZZERS

For those of you with an iPhone or iPod Touch there is an App that
gives you lots of information about the French Quarter Festival.

French Quarter Festival is the name and its FREE.

ALSO...

Please remember that we are collecting $21 for the trip T-Shirt if you
can bring it on Tuesday at 11:15 that would be great.

Please pay by check and make checks payable to the DHS Band Boosters.

ALSO...

Remember medications on the trip come to me at 11:00 Tuesday - ZipLock
baggie, original med bottle, card with your name.

Mr Lange

PS  Mr Zinn -- you might want to share this info with the Jazz Choir