[Dhsbb-jazz] Sturdy wagon to loan for Picnic Day Pep Band water wagon?

Jeanette E. Natzle jenatzle at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 18 15:28:37 PDT 2012

Do you have a large wagon with sturdy wheels (eg. a plastic Rubbermaid-type) that could be borrowed for Saturday April 21? It will carry a cooler of water bottles to keep the pep band members hydrated during their Picnic Day parade performance. If you are dropping off a pep band member on Saturday morning, you could deliver it to the campus meeting location then (see earlier email from Katie Horn). Or, please contact me (Jeanette Vance, 530-219-0841) before Thursday afternoon so that I can arrange to pick it up from you Thursday evening. I will return the wagon to you on Saturday evening or Sunday at your convenience.

Thanks

Jeanette Natzle Vance

Jeanette E. Natzle, Assoc. Professor
Molecular & Cellular Biology