[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters: Accounting change

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Apr 24 09:20:41 PDT 2012

Dear Band Boosters,
This is a quick note to inform you that starting from this point forward, we will not be tracking parent contributions.  This will likely have an impact on our ability to have our yearly trips.
During the summer, we will do a more in depth analysis to determine the best way to handle accounting activities for a large group like this that meets both our needs as a 501c3 organization as well as that of the school district.

Cheers,
~JAH