[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Car Wash Volunteers Aug. 25th Invite

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Sun Aug 19 21:36:19 PDT 2012

Attention All Band Boosters Parents:

I hope you all had a great summer and are ready to start the school year nexst week We are having our first car wash this Saturday, Aug. 25th from 9am to 1pm at the DJUSD parkking lot at 5th & B Street. We need parents to please sign up to help at the car wash and to donate some supplies. Please click on the link below to sign up. We will need at least 6 parents for each of two shifts: 8:30 to 11:00 am and from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm. The more the merrier.

Also we will need students to sign up to work as well. We will need about 25 students for each of the two shifts. Please give your kids a heads up. We'll have a sign sheet available in the Band Room when school starts. Also we will need students to volunteer to make about 6 signs for the car wash to display at each street corner.

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0948AFAD23A57-carwash<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0948AFAD23A57-carwash>
Your help (and the band students') is greatly needed as we kick off the year and our fundraising activities. Please let me know if you have any questions. I can be reached at (916) 752-1672 or via email at calvinmarr at sbcglobal.net<mailto:calvinmarr at sbcglobal.net> Sorry for the short notice.

Calvin Marr
Car Wash Coordinator
DHS Band Boosters