[Dhsbb-jazz] First Week of School Band and Booster Activities

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Tue Aug 21 01:02:13 PDT 2012

Dear Band Students and Parents-
Welcome back to a new school year!  You’ll be getting details about all the class band activities
from Mr. Tom Slabaugh, our new band director.  We also wanted to let you know about several
activities planned for the first week of the school year:

Thursday August 23, 6-7:30 pm—Welcome BBQ in the MPR Courtyard at DHS; For all new and
returning band members--Join us for BBQ before the Pep Band rehearsal.

Thursday August 23, 7:30-9:30pm—Pep band rehearsal, DHS Band Room, PA3

Friday August 24, Time TBA—DHS Football game, Pep band plays

Saturday August 25, 9:00am-1:00pm---Car Wash at DJUSD District Lot 5th and B, Student and
Parent Volunteers needed; sign up at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0948AFAD23A57-
carwash

Tuesday August 28, 7:30pm—Band Boosters Meeting, DHS Band Room, PA3; all band members
and parents are welcome to attend

We will be posting all band activities on the DHS Band Boosters Web site shortly—
http://groups.dcn.org/dhsbandboosters/

Please let us know if you have any questions. We’re looking forward to a great year!

John and Sue Ebeler
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com