[Dhsbb-jazz] volunteers, internships, scrip, and list serves

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Thu Aug 30 21:04:45 PDT 2012

Hi everyone
Thanks to everyone for all of your support and participation at our events/activities during this
first week of school. While we will try to keep from filling up your email boxes with too many
messages, there are a lot of things happening right now that we do want to keep you updated on.

1) We have several coordinator positions still open--we can't do these activities without some
help:
Direct Donations--COORDINATORS NEEDED
Rent-A-Band--COORDINATOR NEEDED
Play-A-Thon--COORDINATOR NEEDED
Spring Trip--COORDINATORS NEEDED
Pizza/Yogurt Fundraisers--COORDINATOR NEEDED
To volunteer: http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0B4FA8AD2AA57-committee

2) Davis Media Access (DMA) has a limited pool of resources to recruit, train and direct DJUSD
students to assist in recording music concerts during the school year. Any band students
interested in becoming a DJUSD Production Intern can find more information on the DMA  front
page here: http://davismedia.org/

3) Renew Nugget Scrip before the end of August: Please take a moment to log in to your Scrip
account at http://scrip.nuggetmarket.com or http://www.f4lscrip.com using your email address
and password, and follow the online instructions to reactivate. You DO NOT have to create a new
account! If you have forgotten your password, click on the red link that reads "Forgot Your
Password?" If a Scrip account is reactivated by August 31, 2012, all donations earned for the
month of August will be honored.Beginning September 1, 2012, if you have not completed the
reactivation process, your Scrip account will become inactive and will not accrue donation monies
for your preferred organization until reactivated.

4) Check out our DHS Band Boosters web site: dhsbandboosters.com OR
http://groups.dcn.org/dhsbandboosters and also sign up for our list serves
http://groups.dcn.org/dhsbandboosters/dhs-band-boosters-e-mail-listservers

We hope it has been a good first week for you and your family. Please let us know if you have any
questions about anything.

Sue and John Ebeler
dhsbbpresidents at gmail.com