[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters December Newsletter

Patrick McGuire pemcg at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 3 07:37:24 PST 2012

Greetings Band Boosters, alumni, and friends,

Attached is the December edition of the Band Boosters Newsletter.
We've had a delay in getting it posted to the Band Boosters website,
so we're sending it by email attachment once again. Our goal for the
next one is to be able to send the link and not the pdf file.

If you have items you would like to include in the next edition,
please send them to me by December 28. We expect to distribute it on
January 4. Photographs especially welcome (200+ dpi resolution, please).

Thank you,
Pat McGuire
Newsletter Editor
pemcg at pacbell.net