[Dhsbb-jazz] Delta Jazz Mintnzer Big Band tickets

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 3 19:34:42 PST 2012

Dear Jazz Band Families
Just a reminder--as we decided at a previous Booster meeting, we are requesting donations of
$20 per person to cover the block of tickets that we purchased for the Concert on Sat evening at
Delta Jazz.  If you have already paid us, you can delete this message.

Checks can be made out to and sent to:
DHS Band Boosters
c/o Delta Jazz
PO Box 73522
Davis, CA  95617

Alternatively you can get the checks to us on Wed at the Booster meeting or some other time
when you see John, me or Deepali.

It was a great day on Sat, the kids sounded really good, and the Bob Mintzner LA Big Band was a
real treat to hear!

Sue