[Dhsbb-jazz] December Concerts

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Wed Dec 5 23:58:41 PST 2012

Dear Band Families
Here's information about our upcoming concerts in December:
December 20, 7:30 pm, IPAB--Winter Rhapsody Concert, featuring performances by the Concert
and Symphonic Bands. Come hear some great music before the students take their Holiday Break!

December 29, 7-9 pm, IPAB--Alumni Jazz Concert, featuring alumni of the DHS Bands including:
Colin McDaniel, Jon Hatamiya, Erik Maroney, Neil Heaton, Oscar Garibay and others.  A portion of
the proceeds from this event will benefit the DHS Band Program. Tickets $10, $5 for DHS Students;
purchase at the door.

Please spread the word to friends and family. We hope to see you at these events.
John and Sue Ebeler
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com