[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Flyer for Winter Rhapsody

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 17 08:38:52 PST 2012

Dear Band Families, Friends, and Alumni
Attached is a flyer about our upcoming Winter Rhapsody Concert on Thursday Dec 20 at 7:30 in the IPAB.  The concert features performances by the DHS Concert and Symphonic Bands. The students have been practicing hard and the concert should be a great lead in to our Holiday Break!   Please feel free to distribute the flyer to your friends and family. We hope to see many of you there.

Also, a reminder about the 2nd Annual DHS Alumni Jazz Concert on December 29, 7-9 pm in the IPAB.  This concert will feature alumni of the DHS bands including Colin McDaniel, Jon Hatamiya, Erik, Maroney, Neil Heaton, Oscar Garibay and others. A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit the DHS Band Program. Tickets are $10, $5 for DHS students; purchase at the door. It should be an evening of great music.

We hope you all have a wonderful Holiday season!
Sue and John
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com