[Dhsbb-jazz] treats for Thursday Concert

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Tue Dec 18 20:35:07 PST 2012

Dear Band Families,

Winter Rhapsody concert is coming this Thursday, December 20, at 7:30 P.M.  As always, families are
requested to drop off baked goods in the lobby before the concert.  The Bands benefit directly and
greatly from donations collected.  Thank you for your generosity throughout the year.  We are all
happy to see and hear the DHS Bands thriving!

If you are planning to bring treats or if you would like to assist at the treats table, please let me
know at cellomama1222 at aol.com.

Many thanks,
Julie Hochman, Band Booster volunteer