[Dhsbb-jazz] New flight numbers and times for New Orleans

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 17:10:20 PST 2012

Hi All,
Our flights have once again been changed, though thankfully, these are
pretty mild changes and actually the change on the return is helpful to  us.
So jot this info down for now , but know that with 2 months left to go  they
could very well change again....

4/10  Depart Sacto (SMF) flight #253 1:43 p.m., arrive Denver  (DEN) 5:04
p.m.  Depart Denver flight #947 at 7:43 p.m. and arrive in  New Orleans (MSY)
at 11:16 p.m.

Basically we leave Sac about 50 min. earlier and arrive in New Orleans
about 10 min. later than before.

Return info:

4/15  Leave MSY flight #630 at 3:32 pm, arrive DEN 5:26 p.m.   Depart DEN
#375 6:55 p.m. and arrive SMF 8:34 p.m.

Basically we leave New Orleans 40 min. later - which is really great as we
were pretty rushed as it was and now will have more time for the church
concert  and lunch there.  We get home to Sac about 30 min. later but still not
too  late.

So all in all these aren't catastrophic  changes, and one of them  actually
helps us out.  Phew!

Katie