[Dhsbb-jazz] NEW ORLEANS JAZZ BAND TRIP reminders

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 13:29:17 PST 2012

Hi Jazz Band folks,
Since we are paying the airline bill next week, I just wanted to send a
reminder about the jazz band New Orleans trip installments.  See the  previous
emails below for all the details as they pertain to your  situation.  I've
also cut and pasted a summary of the basic info  below.  It's going to be a
great trip!

In summary:

Below is the recommended schedule of  installments:
$300 – Jan 15th
$300 – Feb 7th
$300 – Feb 25th
Balance – Mar 15th
The final payments for airlines and hotel are due  March 12th.
don’t have an exact cost yet, but it is anticipated to be around $1200 for
the entire trip.

FYI: For those that booked flights separately for this trip (chaperones
and/or students) the amount of your trip will be less $515, the cost of the
band's round trip flight.

Please send your installments to the following  location:  (Or give to
Kathryn Shickman who is keeping track of all  this)
Davis  Senior High School Band Boosters
Attention: New Orleans Trip
PO  Box 73522
Davis, CA 95617