[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - NEW ORLEANS JAZZ BAND TRIP

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Jan 13 15:26:05 PST 2012

Hello Jazz Band Parents,

The details of the New Orleans trip continue to come together.
Back before the holidays , I sent out a preliminary schedule.
Most of the items on it are still accurate, we're just working on filling more of the details and costs.

I don't have an exact cost yet, but it is anticipated to be around $1200 for the entire trip.
Some people are traveling separately due to college visits and other reasons.  I will have the breakout of the non-air version of the trip shortly.
With initial airline & hotel payments already made, we need to start collecting moneys for the trip.

Below is the recommended schedule of installments:

$300 - Jan 15th
$300 - Feb 7th
$300 - Feb 25th
Balance - Mar 15th

The final payments for airlines and hotel are due March 12th.

It looks like it is going to be a pretty neat trip.
We have a variety of gigs lined up, Master's Classes at University of New Orleans, Swamp Tour, Ghost Tour of the French Quarter at night, Cemetery tour, a Great Party and other fun events.
I know the status of most of the people, and there are just a couple that I need to talk with to confirm which students/parents/chaperones are going.

Please send your installments to the following location:

Davis Senior High School Band Boosters
Attention:  New Orleans Trip
PO Box 73522
Davis, CA 95617