[Dhsbb-jazz] Folsom Jazz Festival

David Cross daviddorseycross at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 16:05:06 PST 2012

The Folsom jazz festival is next Saturday.  Mr. Lange asks that carpools meet at DHS at 12:30.  We will drive to Folsom, listen to other groups, warm up, and perform.

DHS performs at 5:50 at Rolling Hills Christian Church, 800 White Rock Road, El Dorado Hills.
The other performance venue is 3 stages at Folsom Lake College, 10 Parkway Drive, Folsom.
Awards are at 6:30 and finals are at 7:30.

Admission for parents is $12.00.
All students should fill out trip form 2a and 2b (on the band boosters website) and turn in to Mr. Lange by Wednesday.

We need carpool drivers.  Let me know if you can drive and how many students you can take.
If you have not driven this year, you need to fill out driver form 3a and 3b.  Please attach proof of auto insurance.

Please also let me know if you are taking your own child directly to Folsom and not meeting at DHS.

Thanks!  -David Cross
daviddorseycross at yahoo.com
(530) 574-7080.